Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: none
After ballet class, Zoe likes to sit down with a bowl of Rainbow Fruit Salad. Why?Because it’s sweet, delicious, and nutritious!
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 cup blueberries or red grapes
- 1 cup melon in season, cubed
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup orange juice
Step 1: Things you will need
- In a large bowl, combine all the fruits.
Step 2: All hands in
- Pour orange juice over the fruits and stir well.
Step 3: Spread the joy
- Serve at room temperature or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours